This was originally written for Rob over at the RobshEp.com, and now it’s for you…Jeb, my favorite reader I just made up.
When Rob first mentioned I should write about what the title says, I was so happy cause I love things that are just below 25. I’m also a fan of oscillating. GET IT? Sorry for yelling, someone was holding a knife but then I noticed they were just eating a steak.
- It has never cussed you out more than once.
- It let you cheat off of it in Geometry.
- It mentions the word Chapstick less than 12 times but more than 30 times.
- The title was once uttered by Lisa Turtle on episode 307 of Saved by the Bell.
- My wife won’t.
- It’s like Neosporin for your hair.
- 6 out of 5 Doctors recommend it with Trident.
- It talks about the connections between Harry Potter and Jesus.
- It talks about your mom.
- It’s complimentary like peanuts on an airplane flight.
- It’s less scary than Princess Diaries 2.
- One page has a swipe of Axe Phoenix deodorant for your viewing pleasure.
- Because I’m in love with you.
- If it were a person, it would be wearing a modestly cut V-neck.
- It’s not racist except for against Muggles.
- It doubles as a Flash Drive with no more space to put files.
- It has over 299 pages, so after you read 270 pages, there are still more.
- You can purchase refillable ink for it at your local Target.
- It put Movie Gallery out of business.
- I need the money so I can eat this week.
- You can hollow it out to hide your rock pic so you can break out of Shawshank Prison.
- It costs less than 3 Starbucks Venti Frappuccinos and lasts half the time.
- Because I think very highly of Rob like Snoop Dogg.
- Everyone else is doing it, or not doing it.
- 2( 7 – 4 ) – 7 + 1.5
Thanks Rob, you are nicer to me than anyone in the whole word like an astronaut.
Reminder, you can get a digital copy FO FREE by signing up for my VIP mailing list (I email you about once a month). This offer will not last forever and ever but maybe a while.