- Today is Award’s Day for my classes. Aptly titled the 2012 United States Awards Show Extravaganza of America 4 Life.
- You can follow student Tweets at #USASEOA4L2012.
- I know the timing of posts and such has been…irregular, to say the least. I’m hoping to get that back under control when my wife stops having kids all the time last week.
- Ashton Kutcher is playing Steve Jobs? Opinions? Do we have those about this situation? Question Mark? Who’s Mark?
- Our young Podcast, The Courtesy Laugh, has made the front page of iTunes’ “New and Noteworthy” list. Excitement. That’s the word I’m looking for.
- I seriously want to thank all of you who listened, downloaded, and/or rated it on iTunes. You are so much hero I owe you a Jet Li movie.
- I am wearing a vest today. I also enjoy Justin Timberlake. These 2 points are related like everyone with the last name Smith.
- I’ve got some Senior Pictures and a Wedding I recently shot that’ll hopefully revive Studio Sunday like every character on Vampire Diaries at one point in time.
- New Girl, Parks & Rec, and Community. If you don’t love these shows, I honestly don’t think we would ever understand each other in a same language conversation.
- I’ve always wanted to work on my body language, but tattoos look painful.
- Congrats to America for all the pizza. You guys have really outdone yourself.
- My wife is incredible. I’m not saying this to suck up or brown nose or whatever the stupid kids are saying to make fun of the smart kids for being polite to a teacher these days, because she sincerely does not read this. But she is incredible.
- Also, Caramel Frappachinos. Always and Forever.
Ps In the Comments, what’s your Starbucks drink forever and always.